Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lots of things to tell!

List of things I'm telling:-
1) Yesterday night I found out I am going to Genting this weekend.
2) Splashed Amanda today. Happy Bday Amanda and sry I haven't gotten your bday
present yet!
3) Exams are after holiday o.o
4) We have less than 1 week to finish our KH project!!!
5) I wanna get back on audition. Waiting for Crystal to help me download because my
newly downloaded audition won't work.
6) I wanna join FAM guild called mirage. It's full but I might be able to join if I
FAM ldr o.o
7) Found out how totally dead my blog is but oh well.
8) Finished reading "Dairy of a wimpy kid". It rocks very funny. I love the little
bro because he's like a little munckin( if that's how you spell it)
9) Sry you can't read my words really well I can't find the right colour.
10) I can't sign in msn any more!!! Help? @.@
11) This is all I wanna say. I think I might have forgotten but oh well...

Vid time!
Fav vid of the day!

0 comments: