Woot someone voted yes on the pole!100% I didn't vote it someone else did. I feel kinda of dizzy now no idea why. Nothing much to say really... Read my blog more! .... lols. So this is a very short post because I got nothing to say. Oh oh but... MUST WATCH THIS SHOW THAT'S I'M POSTING UP. I'll post all 4 parts of episode 1. I'll be posting each episode on each post. So, the next post will be episode 2 but if you can't wait that long you can always find it on youtube. Butttt please wait for the episode to come out in my blog to make sure you'll visit it XD. Suspense is good for you you know? Note: This video is also educational and hilarious so it's good for you to watch it ^_^. Oh yeah! Fear not for the videos are in order just follow from up to down okay? :D
Here it is!
Super Junior-E.H.B episode 1!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
@.@
Posted by Alice/ Ellis/ Aufluna at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment