For no reason why I have very very very bad luck with weather. Example: When I come to school for pj it always rains when I don't come it doesn't and they get to go out. Sad right. But that's only 1 so not really a big deal right? But on Thursday I forgot and left my kh papers outside the science lab and the wind blew it to the longkang =.=''. Thanks Shasmeeta(for taking it from there and giving it to me since I didn't know) and Yvonne(for taking me to get the other papers which were still in the longkang. Luckly the longkang wasn't really wet so my papers were quite dry. So, during rehat me and well people who I hang around with sat outside. I didn't really want to keep holding the papers so I left it on the bench. Then, after talking for awhile the wind blew my paper into the lonkang again!!! This time the papers were really wet because the longkang was the one were all the water from the canteen comes from =.=''. You couldn't guess what Xin Yen said. She said it's okay, it's clean water. CLEAN WATER!!??!! So I started chasing everyone who laugh(for fun because you got to agree the situation was kinda funny) with the dirty wet paper. By Friday, we got a few nicknames: Yvonne= Inhaler(She keeps on inhaling her inhaler) Justyn= ...(Don't know why though) Preveena= Toilet(Keeps going to the toilet) Xin Mei(me!:D)= Drain water(Because of the paper/drain water incident). XD.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment