Sunday, August 23, 2009

Having Green Eye Today!

Hey all! I'm seeing green everwhere. I so so so wanted an iphone and guess what? My sister is getting it instead T_T. Another little thing is that some peoples' blogs are just so rocking! Wish my blog was that too but I guess it'll never happen if I don't keep posting on my blog XD. Finally playing pet society and restaurant city in facebook teehee. Justyn is super mad in pet society I think because her points are just so high. I suppose Justyn can go to infinity @_@. One of the things missing from my blog is pictures! But nothing interesting going on so not very nice pictures in my camera right now. But I'll make sure I'll post it in my blog when I have something(eventually...). Sigh, just got scolded because when I pushed the laptop further away from me the psp dropped down =.=. I don't really wanna take credit for all of that. Oh well...

0 comments: